|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3 DAYS|
The weft supplier is made with microprocessor which controls and adjusts the speed of the motor through frequency convert technology to realize tracking the feeding yarn automatically. Our weft feeder is the ideal solution for rapier weaving machines where a small, compact weft feeder is required.
It offers exceptional performance and simple operation.
1. Easy S/Z change over
Shifting from S to Z twist is accomplished simply by switching the easily accessible change-over on the reverse of the feeder. The yarn separation can then easily be adapted to suit the direction.
2. Improved yarn transport surface design
The yarn transport surface of the weft feeder spool body has been optimized to reduce the contact area and minimize friction between the feeding area and the yarn. This not only decreases the linting tendency of the yarn but also reduces pull-off friction and resulting tension fluctuations.
3. Open spool body design
The top cover of the weft feeder is designed to allow maximum accessibility. This feature is of particular use on multicolor installations when access to the yarn store is necessary. The open design is also advantageous in helping to reduce lint build up on the spool body.
4. Stepless yarn separation adjustment
The yarn separation is easily adjusted, without the need of special tools, simply by depressing the button on the front of the spool body and rotating the winding disc to the required separation from 0 to 2 mm.
5. Rapid tension ring detachment
Moving the brush/ tension ring holder from the operating position for threading or change of the tension element is easily carried out by simply actuating the control lever. Repositioning to the original setting is carried out automatically when the lever is reset to its original position.
6. Easy balloon adjustment
Balloon control/tension adjustment can be easily and precisely carried out with the incremented adjustment wheel placed on the front of the feeder.
• Adjustable coil separation from 0 to 2 mm
• Possible weft count range: from 3 to 330 tex
• Spool body diameter: 110 mm
• Quick and easy change of the direction of rotation [from "S" to "Z" and vice versa)
• Totally self-adjusted weft insertion speed: up to 1,400 m/min
• Stress on the weft is reduced to the minimum thanks to reduced friction at any
possible contact points
• Output piezoelectric sensor for detecting the weft, really inserted to the weaving machine
• A wide range of accessories
• Dimensions: 300 mm long, 150 mm wide, 220 mm high
• Power supply of control box: 3N~380v +/-38v,50Hz, customization of power supply is available if customers request.
• Weight: 6.5 kg
Other models or requirements of weft feeder, welcome to contact us for details!
Contact Person: Mr. Ally
Tel: +86 15288923058